Kingroot is an app that allows you to root your Android device in a click. Kingroot is also free; you don’t have to spend any cent to download and install this app. Kingroot also gives better performances than other rooting apps.
Kingroot for Android has easy and user-friendly interface. It’s good for all, including the new user. And rooting your Android device with Kingroot is easy too. Just open Kingroot, click on Root button, and done.
Besides that, another greatness from Kingroot for Android is no data lossing. So, if you decide to root your Android device, you won’t lose your data, like contacts, photos, music, videos, and others.
Kingroot Apk Download – Best Rooting App
Kingroot for Android has released its newest app version 18.104.22.1682 on July 24th, 2015. It works on Android 2.3 above. It has many great features like:
Kingroot allows you to root your Android device in a click. Download and install it. Then open Kingroot, click big green Root button and done.
Download Kingroot APK for Android Install 1
It’s an APK
Kingroot is an APK, so you don’t need a computer to root your Android device. Just download and install Kingroot like other Android apps.
Doesn’t need internet connection
You can root your Android device with Kingroot without connected to the internet. So, it can saves your data usage.
How to Download Kingroot Apk
So far Kingroot for Android is not on Google Play Store. So you have to download it from Kingroot sites or other online sources.
There are many optional versions of Kingroot in this site. From the oldest 22.214.171.124 to the latest 126.96.36.1992. Choose the best for your Android.
How to use Kingroot App For Android
Using Kingroot to root your Android device is easy. It just need some clicks to root, and waiting a few minutes and it’s done. But before rooting your Android device, make sure that your battery level at least 20%.
- Unlock your Android device. Click Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Source ( tick to enable it )
- Download and install Kingroot on your Android device
- After installation is completed, Kingroot icon will be displayed in Menu launcher.
How to Install Kingroot APK
- Click Kingroot icon to open it.
- Click Start Root button to begin the root process
- Kingroot will start rooting
- Download Kingroot APK for Android Version 4.5
- Within one or two minutes, you will see big green thick, it means rooting process is completed successfully.
- Restart your Android device.
That’s all about Kingroot APK for Android, from an explanation, its features, how to download, and how to use. We hope this article is useful and help you to use Kingroot correctly. If you have any opinion, let us see by leaving a reply in the comment below. See you again in our next article.