After the launch of the fantastic messenger app called KIK in 2009, its users have long been waiting for a KIK for PC version. But, the developers are yet to roll out any such version. But, there can be ways of using KIK for PC. In this article, you will get all the required information on the features of KIK for PC.
Kik on PC – All About KIK
KIK for PC is an instant messenger app which can be used to share text and media with your contacts. KIK works on all types of platforms and smart devices when used with a WiFi or a data connection. The app has seen a majority of downloads on Android devices and is completely free to use. The app is being used by people of all age groups and has a simple interface with loads of features.
List Of Features Of KIK For PC
KIK for PC has a lot of alternative apps in the market. But, what makes the app different from all the other apps is, its amazing user interface and all the extra features it provides to its users, which are not present on any other app.
Here are some of the exciting features you get to use when you download KIK:
- Unlimited Free Texting: this is the basic feature KIK for PC, provides. It allows the users to chat with their friends and family without paying anything. Only, a good cellular data or WiFi connection is required to do so.
- Group Chats: many contacts can be selected at once and put together in a common group for having fun together.
- Media Sharing: KIK enables sharing of photos and videos in an easy manner. Pictures and videos can be taken from within the chat window, unlike other alternative apps. KIK provides a photo share option and also displays your camera feed in a corner. Take a photo or record a video and send it to your contact while you read the chats without exiting the chat window.
- Image and Video Edit: filter and edit all the videos and pictures before sharing them with your contacts. Draw doodles, add captions and exciting graphics to make the images peppy. The video editor opens automatically if a file of more than 16MB is selected. This lets the users, trim the video according to their convenience.
- Quick GIF Sharing: KIK IM can search the appropriate GIFs for you, while you text. Hence, there is no need to leave the chat window and go to the GIF store. The app also displays GIF suggestions based on the text that is being typed. In this way, there is no need to search and download the GIF.
- No Contact Info Required: KIK messenger does not have to do anything with your phone number, as it just requires the user’s name for registration. KIK for PC can use the account that exists on your smart device or even a new account can be created.
You can find some of the key features of KIK for PC given in this article. The app has an easy navigation interface and can be conveniently downloaded on the PC using Android emulators such as BlueStacks.